Charvel Spectrum, opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Spectrum, opinions?

they made a few differing pickup versions of the Greco, single in the bridge, two singles closer together, and one with a hum in the bridge slot. They had popped up on eBay a few times but I have not seen any in a long while.

They are much like the newer Fender Stagemaster?

Anyways....the spectrum is a cool guitar but the pups do suck IMO.

Comment

Bumping up this oldish thread... I'm currently looking at a Spectrum and I was wondering about the current price range of these things. I'm in Finland, but feel free to come forth with USD estimations.

Comment

i just picked one up on ebay for £97
        yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i just picked one up on ebay for £97

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir, I believe you are mistaken. You STOLE it for 97 pounds. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The one I'm looking at is in the 300 EUR (350 USD) range. You seemed to be able to walk away with one for half the price...

Comment

not realy... i got a model 2 and a model 3 from ebay and paid £100 each for them (charvels seem to be cheap at the moment especialy the toothpaste modeles).
            yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Nice scores! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I haven't had any luck finding deals like that recently, but my search will continue...

[ QUOTE ]
              not realy... i got a model 2 and a model 3 from ebay and paid £100 each for them (charvels seem to be cheap at the moment especialy the toothpaste modeles).

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Ebay, huh? That's about the only place I've seen them for sale. They are hard to track down (I've been looking).

Anyone gut one of these? I'd like to pick one up just 'cause I love the configuration-but I dunno if I'd use the mid sweep. Probably put a DP-218 (DiMarzio's Super D in a single size) in the bridge position and use the switch as a splitter (or bridge on/off).

Comment

Working...
                X