TX Custom Tele style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Custom Tele style

Hi everyone, just to check if anyone have one of those and opinion, I got one in cool green surf color on layaway and got it because of the incredible tone it was giving me on the neck pick-up, there is almost no information except list price. I was curious also about the "W" in the neck someone told me it means it's a "Warmoth" neck (my apologies if the spelling is incorrect). Thanks in advance. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: TX Custom Tele style

I have a black one with maple fretboard. You are right on about the tone of the neck position pickup. Actually all
    the pickups sound good. You get a ton of sound options with the the push-pull switch on the tone knob.If you do a search under my user name you can see a couple pics of it. BTW the surf green ones look super!
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Hi Charvls4me black should look cool, as you said the other pickups sound good but the one on the neck has that snap that I love on the single coils guitars, the push pull option is a rare in this kind of configuration but I like it. Thanks for answer!

Comment

A number of years back, a surplus place in Minneapolis called Banks that bought a ton of water damaged Charvels and Jacksons after a storm trashed the roof of the warehouse in Ft Worth. They were all marked with a 'W'. I've owned a few of the 'W' marked ones, they were just fine.

Comment

Working...
        X