Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd

I have wanted a Blood and Skull guitar since seeing the Ratt Round and Round video when it came out about 40 years ago when I was about 17. It is what made me pick up guutar in the 1st place.
    Well until recently I woulda had to make 1, not an option as I woulda ended up with a paint job that looked like I did it. Or get one made, too pricey.
    Enter the MIM Charvel model. I guess tgese came out a few years ago? I got mine yesterday. I LOVE this guitar!
    The MIM new Charvels have my favorite necks and this guitar is FINALLY mine! After all these years! Then I figured while I was at it (and because I was impressed by my other Jackson) I ordered a Pro series King V.
    So now I have a Warren Demartini and Robbin Crosby. Really stoked and (at least for a little while) feel like a teenager again.

Congratulations on the new guitars!!! A Skull and Blood Drip is high on my want list. I like my MIM Pro Mods as well as I like my MIJ Model, Classic and Contemporary guitars. With that said....

Comment

I thought I posted pics. I can see em. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

https://ibb.co/gZnSHtQ

Comment

I saw the picture link in your other thread. Nice looking pair!!!

Comment

Working...
          X