Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Neck Single Coil For Charvel Model 5FX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Neck Single Coil For Charvel Model 5FX?

Hello, does anyone know what passive neck single coils or rail type single coils fit the slant neck position of the Charvel Model 5FX?

What are you looking for? Was the J-100 not good enough or are you starting from scratch? Singles without a flange should work. There's a few Seymour Duncans like that and Dimarzios can be ordered that way too. Emg and Bill Lawrence (Wilde) will fit too in my Charvels.
    Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
    My collection also there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mechayoshi View Post
      What are you looking for? Was the J-100 not good enough or are you starting from scratch? Singles without a flange should work. There's a few Seymour Duncans like that and Dimarzios can be ordered that way too. Emg and Bill Lawrence (Wilde) will fit too in my Charvels.
      When I got my 5FX years ago it had an EMG-81 in the bridge and a SA single coil in the neck and that's what is in it right now.

Comment

Pretty much the same question you asked months ago. Still trying to find a different opinion from the same guys who are going to keep telling you the same thing...

https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...rvel-model-5fx
        Last edited by Razor; 04-18-2024, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I like the J200R as far as Jackson pickups go. It's a single sized railed humbucker. They are getting expensive when you can find them now though. Like others have said. as far as aftermarket. Most single coils or single sized humbuckers without the tab should fit. I had a SD Lil" 59'er in my 650XL for a while and it fit just fine. I like it just fine but moved it to another guitar and am putting a J200R I have in the 650 when I get around to it.

Comment

Working...
          X