Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want sharp headstock on a new charvel but how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want sharp headstock on a new charvel but how?

My favorite guitar shape is an unpickguarded strat body bolted to a sharp jackson headstock. Sadly, Charvel's modern guitars headstock is the wrong shape, while Jackson don't have a strat body. I live in a country where the charvel model series and pre production jackson strats are nowhere to be found. The easiest solution would be to buy a new charvel san dimas, but put a sharp headstock there. but my question is how to change the headstock shape to sharp? What necks should I buy? or if anybody have other ideas please lmk. thanks in advance.

Why not get a Jackson Dinky?

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
      Why not get a Jackson Dinky?
      Notice how I said strat body not superstrat. I want a san dimas (strat shape body) while the dinky is soloist shaped.
      + I already have one lol

Comment

I guess the easiest is find sellers on Ebay or Reverb that have a Charvel model series neck and will ship to your country. Buy it and bolt it to the Pro Mod. Though Most Jackson necks were 24 frets there were a few models that had 22 frets and would work as well. The Stealth from the profesional series was one but they were very thin. If you like thin necks they are nice though. I guess the easiest would be if you could find a Model series on Ebay or Reverb that would ship to your country.

Comment

I'd say you're going to have to buy a used neck on eBay or Reverb. Charvel did have a custom shop Toothpaste pointy headstock run a year or so ago, but they don't look right to me without the truss rod cover. Other than that maybe Musikraft makes a pointy headstock. Musikraft makes great necks.
          Last edited by Razor; 01-14-2024, 11:51 PM.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18591784273...Bk9SR_zbj42hYw

Here is one. NFI but just saw it this AM. ^^^

Comment

You don't have to get a used one:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=jackso+gu...f=nb_sb_noss_2

But you'll still have to get a waterslide decal.
              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
              X