Charvel Fusion Custom - Back In My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Fusion Custom - Back In My Life

Hey all - I bought this guitar in 1992, it’s an 89 or 90 Fusion Custom. After I finished at GIT I “upgraded” to a strat plus and gave this to my dad.

Since then I had to get a career, ended up with a wife and family and lost the time to play, so sold the Strat 20 years ago.

This week I got this back 31 years later. A proper set up, fret dress and a few tweaks to the truss rod it’s still an absolute beauty to play - although a few more dinks in it since my younger brother pissed about with it

Was amazed there’s a community celebrating and sharing pre fender Charvels so wanted to share

I can’t find anything about serial number year identity in the search, any pointers gratefully received but no biggy, happy to find others who play these overlooked beasts

*tried to upload a pic but apparently I’m not authorised!

Originally posted by Funksta74 View Post
    Hey all - I bought this guitar in 1992, it’s an 89 or 90 Fusion Custom. After I finished at GIT I “upgraded” to a strat plus and gave this to my dad.

Since then I had to get a career, ended up with a wife and family and lost the time to play, so sold the Strat 20 years ago.

This week I got this back 31 years later. A proper set up, fret dress and a few tweaks to the truss rod it’s still an absolute beauty to play - although a few more dinks in it since my younger brother pissed about with it

Was amazed there’s a community celebrating and sharing pre fender Charvels so wanted to share

I can’t find anything about serial number year identity in the search, any pointers gratefully received but no biggy, happy to find others who play these overlooked beasts

*tried to upload a pic but apparently I’m not authorised!
    Cool you've gotten it back. Use a picture hosting site like www.imgur.com and paste the link in your post. Easy peasy.

Comment

Do what Razor said
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
      X