NGD-FUSION Custom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD-FUSION Custom!

So while perusing my local Facebook I happened to find an advertisement for sure they’ll guitar for sale, Local to me. The price was a bit more than I was willing to pay and after discussion with another local collector we both decided to beg off and not show any interest in the guitar, As it was listed at close to the lower end up selling prices on reverb, and we both love deals. Well, as it happens, the owner slashed the price last night, and I figured I’d shoot her an offer.

she agreed, and I have another Charvel to add to the herd. It’s a 90’s Fusion Custom. Previous owner bought it for her daughter and it really never got played. Just a bit dusty from case living, and no real play wear at all…a closet classic…lol.

Nice score! That one does look dead mint! Congratulations!!!

Comment

I've always loved the sparkly finishes on that era of Charvels. Mine is the Candy Blue finish. If that one hasn't been played much the Schaller should hold up. (Mine was more players grade so eventually it needed a swap this year)
      Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
      My collection also there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mechayoshi View Post
        I've always loved the sparkly finishes on that era of Charvels. Mine is the Candy Blue finish. If that one hasn't been played much the Schaller should hold up. (Mine was more players grade so eventually it needed a swap this year)
        This one looks like it was never played at all. Zero fret wear, dungs, or scratches. The woman I got it from said she bought it for her daughter who never really played it. It lived in a case under the bed for years…

Comment

What a Beauty!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Comment

Thats a nice addition to any herd!

Comment

She’s a stellar playing guitar…

Comment

Badass. Love the color.
                My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Fusions are great and so is that color.

Comment

Nice score!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's fast becoming a favorite to play around here. Love the neck, plus....sparkles!

Comment

Working...
                      X