Hi all....MIM Charvels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadBrian View Post
    I have a MIJ 87 Black Cherry model 6 that dropped a Floyd in….great. However, I have a 2015 MIM San Dimas and 2021 MIM SoCal and all three are completely bad ass. You can have a Mexican make it Mexico or a Mexican American make it in Corona. Not much difference other than price in my opinion. Some of the materials are select and may be a bit better. That’s about it.
    so in your brain just because the factory workers in both places are mexican that means the build quality is the same? that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard on here. great job living up to your name, bad brain.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

I guess if I only owned three and two were from MIM I'd be saying that too

i have others …. Just making a point

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post

so in your brain just because the factory workers in both places are mexican that means the build quality is the same? that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard on here. great job living up to your name, bad brain.

in my brain? Lol Damn y’all are so nice on here! Bad Brian is my stage name - rapper handle. I talk a lot a shit

Comment

Working...
        X