Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me price 750xl and 475 deluxe please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me price 750xl and 475 deluxe please.

Hi team. I’m trying to trade these two guitars but I don’t know a realistic value to put on them. These pictures suck but they are what I have on my phone. Could you guys help with a ballpark figure please?
    Make sure to note the damage on the back of the 750 and the 475 is player condition. These were both purchased here about 2 decades ago.

Link should work to my album on Amazon. Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...s8wnMwfxekykEQ
    Last edited by Donovan; 01-21-2022, 05:19 PM.

Last edited by Donovan; 01-21-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan View Post
      Hi team. I’m trying to trade these two guitars but I don’t know a realistic value to put on them. These pictures suck but they are what I have on my phone. Could you guys help with a ballpark figure please?
      Make sure to note the damage on the back of the 750 and the 475 is player condition. These were both purchased here about 2 decades ago.

Well, the 750XL is trans which is good and the 475 isn't which isn't great. Put them up for a dollar on fleabay and I'd think the 750 would go well over 1500-2000 probably? The 475, never seen one a solid color on a deluxe so?

We can't really tell you how much they're worth because on one day they might bring 3000 and another be lucky to get 1500, I'm talking about for both guitars.

750XL's cost more than USA stuff years ago( when I first joined 08) so I'd think a few grand in trade value maybe more( pic's do suck lol), in cash probably more depending on who's biding
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Well, the 750XL is trans which is good and the 475 isn't which isn't great. Put them up for a dollar on fleabay and I'd think the 750 would go well over 1500-2000 probably? The 475, never seen one a solid color on a deluxe so?

We can't really tell you how much they're worth because on one day they might bring 3000 and another be lucky to get 1500, I'm talking about for both guitars.

750XL's cost more than USA stuff years ago( when I first joined 08) so I'd think a few grand in trade value maybe more( pic's do suck lol), in cash probably more depending on who's biding
        Thanks! The 475 is actually trans red, but it's not figured as much as my 750 or my 375 and it doesn't show well in the photos.
        My photos DO suck. lol. I was taking photos of specific parts too so they are even more of a pain to look at. Thanks for trying at least.

Comment

Thanks! The 475 is actually trans red, but it's not figured as much as my 750 or my 375 and it doesn't show well in the photos.
          My photos DO suck. lol. I was taking photos of specific parts too so they are even more of a pain to look at. Thanks for trying at least.
          No problem. The 750 is where the real money is and always has been, even before the prices went crazy. You could get 3000. out of it if someone has the cash and wants one. Trading I wouldn't take less than 2000, if it plays really good, maybe 5-700 on the 475 if it plays good too. I know stuff that's listed for more but it's listed, you can't find a 750 listed, well I couldn't. Good luck on your trade, they're worth what you want them to be in that type of situation really.
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

A 750XL will bring good money and I'd say an easy 1500 bucks. The big ding on the back of it will hold it down a little bit. They're rare as hell so that one you can cash in on. I'd say the 475 would push 700 bucks myself.
            Last edited by Razor; 01-23-2022, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
              A 750XL will bring good money and I'd say an easy 1500 bucks. The bid ding on the back of it will hold it down a little bit. They're rare as hell so that one you can cash in on. I'd say the 475 would push 700 bucks myself.
              Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                A 750XL will bring good money and I'd say an easy 1500 bucks. The big ding on the back of it will hold it down a little bit. They're rare as hell so that one you can cash in on. I'd say the 475 would push 700 bucks myself.
                Yeah, the 475 isn't a deluxe exotic in mint condition. You can look at 1000+ listed 475's deluxe EXOTIC's but check how long they've been listed.
                His isn't an EXOTIC.

I've seen 750's (trans ones go for over a grand) over 12 years ago in player condition, back when you could buy most any model seriers bolt on for 250 to 350 and neck through's for 500-600. I did see a decline in 750 prices around five years ago, looking through old listings(from five years ago) They're dye finishes so they wouldn't be a hard repair. I'll stick with MO on the prices. Who knows though when guitars are selling for three-four times what they're worth or actually cost new? Some people just have the fever

Comment

What color is the 750? Pics don't work.

Trem or fixed bridge?

Comment

Working...
                  X