The Avenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avenger

Saw one exactly like this today at my local GC. I thought only my old Fusion body had that terrible trem and dual-single bridge config. Was really cheap and they would probably take less.

Yes the avenger had the single locking schaller and 1 fusion dont remember which fusion was it. Good thing is that the double locking schaller should be a drop in replacement.

Comment

Are you considering buying it? If it's very cheap, the money saved could go towards upgrading the saddles so that the bridge, functionally, transforms into a double-locking trem, if you wanted.

The Charvel 275 also had the single locking trem and two single coil sized pickups in the bridge position.

Comment

Not considering buying. Not my style. Plus, years ago I already went through the upgrading of my Fusion that had all that crappy hw. It is an excellent guitar now.
        I like how you posted your image smaller. I tried BBC code to get that big ol' Avenger smaller but all were fails.

Comment

I hotlinked an image that was already that size. I'm not advanced or fancy enough to know how to resize with BBC code

Comment

Working...
          X