Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Handed Charvel 475 Information

Hi all!

I just bought this beautiful Charvel 475(dark metallic green?) with original case and it is like a new. Can anyone tell an exact year when it was made, or is it even possible?

Thanks!

The toothpaste logo Charvel were generally made in 1989 up until 91 or so, maybe a year or later. I have a 650xl in the same color, but it's all beat up when I got it. Yours looks untouched! I don't know why they bothered w that shade of green as it looks black in every light except when taking a photo w the flash on.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Thanks for the answer! It was a huge surprise when I opened the case because I saw just one small picture of it when I made the order. I have had a Charvel gas for a long time and now it's cured.

Comment

Wow that is CLEAN! Specs and years built:

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/char...apan_1986-1991

http://charvelusa.com/models.html

Comment

Sweet! The pristine Jackson logos on the pickups alone tell you it hasn't been played much at all, because they are the first thing to go. I eventually removed all of the white from my first 475's pickups since they were mostly gone anyway.
          '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
          '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
          '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
          '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
          '90 Charvel 475 XL
          '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
          Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
          Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
          Marshall JVM410H

Comment

Working...
          X