Please Help Identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Identify

Can anyone plz tell me year and model name of this made in Japan, serial#C900025
    thx

try a picture.....
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

Your post is a little vague. Bolt-on or neck-through model? We'll need pics.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

it's impossible to identify from just the serial number. You'll need to at least describe the guitar, but pics are even better
        Hail yesterday

Comment

sorry everyone, here you go. I believe it is a Pro Series 89 or 90 650XL, 650 Custom or 475 Deluxe. The bridge is the Schaler from that era:
          Sorry my Bad, here you go:
          https://photos.app.goo.gl/FaqhdF8nGyXldZpd2

Comment

The 650 series was neck thru, the 475 was bolt on. Both the 475 and 650 came with a JT590 from the factory. Those guitars are 650's because of the 24 frets, the 475 had 22 frets. Now that's out of the way, if it's a 650XL it was manufactured in 89, if it's a 650 Custom it was manufactured in 90. So, since your serial# starts with C9 it was made in 89.

You have a 1989 650XL
            Last edited by Startingline; 03-20-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

perfect thanks so much!

Comment

so if it is a 1989 650XL does anyone know what the paint scheme is? it looks like a silver flake/sparkle?

Comment

Is the paint scheme considered Silver Gold flake?
                  https://photos.app.goo.gl/FaqhdF8nGyXldZpd2

Comment

Working...
                  X