Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK24 neck?

Hi all -

Does anyone know if the new DK24 have similar necks to the Charvel (MIM) from the last several years with just 24 frets OR are they more like Jackson necks now? I ask because on the Charvel site they say the DK24 has a speed neck.

Thanks
    Jeff
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Kiesel Aries
    Charvel USA Wild Card #3
    EVH 5150 iii 50W, 1x12" EVH w/ Celestion Lynchback, Boss RV-3

I've got one of the 2016 DK24 Super Stocks and assuming it's the same as the '18 DK24 Pro Mods, it feels like a Charvel San Dimas Pro Mod to my hands. Maybe a tad less beefy but can't be sure because the last one I had was this MIM SD 2H a few years ago.

12289461_10207899258549910_1134078566957618306_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
      I've got one of the 2016 DK24 Super Stocks and assuming it's the same as the '18 DK24 Pro Mods, it feels like a Charvel San Dimas Pro Mod to my hands. Maybe a tad less beefy but can't be sure because the last one I had was this MIM SD 2H a few years ago.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9836[/ATTACH]
      Thanks. Sounds like it might work for me. I was hoping it wasn't like the DK2M I have had. For some reason I just can't get along with Jackson necks. They feel too flat and wide for me. Maybe it's the profile?
      Kiesel Aries
      Charvel USA Wild Card #3

Comment

Originally posted by jclogston View Post
        Thanks. Sounds like it might work for me. I was hoping it wasn't like the DK2M I have had. For some reason I just can't get along with Jackson necks. They feel too flat and wide for me. Maybe it's the profile?
        I'm picking up my '18 ProMod DK24 tomorrow. Look for a review of the neck then.

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
          I'm picking up my '18 ProMod DK24 tomorrow. Look for a review of the neck then.
          Sweet, looking forward to it!
          Kiesel Aries
          Charvel USA Wild Card #3

Comment

Working...
          X