I think its a NGD day,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its a NGD day,,,,

Found a red DST-1 FR for a nice price but its a several hour drive. Have a friend out that way that I put in touch with the guy selling it, he is going to pick it up for me tomorrow.... When I get it is another story, I dont think Im going to see him untill july..... Ny first neck thru and active pickups...

00b0b_9T9SObp3BpK_1200x900.jpg00B0B_bIWGlPC0Q4Q_1200x900.jpg
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

cool. Is that a trans back?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      cool. Is that a trans back?
      Looks red. Third word of his post even says red. . Looks great!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

But to be fair, the stripes are black, but yeah, mostly red. LOL. I think they called it red smear. My sc2 is blue and it was called blue smear.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          But to be fair, the stripes are black, but yeah, mostly red. LOL. I think they called it red smear. My sc2 is blue and it was called blue smear.
          My wife threw away a pair of my boxers I called Brown Smear...

Comment

I just realized he said back and not black. Yes, looks that way. My sc2 has a trans back and you can see the pieces of wood through the finish.

Comment

And, its mine... had a friend in Grand Rapids pick it up for me today..basically new condition for $250
              A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

That looks nice. Great price too.

Comment

I just realized he said back and not black. Yes, looks that way. My sc2 has a trans back and you can see the pieces of wood through the finish.
                  Lol I thought he just left out the L, but yeah it is a trans back.

Comment

What the hell is "trans back" Transparent?? My guitar is confused about its sexual identity??

Comment

Originally posted by phragle View Post
                      What the hell is "trans back" Transparent?? My guitar is confused about its sexual identity??
                      Yeah, "Trans back" sounds like a new Netflix original series. LOL.

Comment

that's what I was wondering. Clearly the front is trans, but I wasn't sure if the grain showed through the back or if it was just weird reflections

Oh, and Fuck Toejam
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Comment

Was this at the GC in Grand Rapids?

Comment

Working...
                            X