It lives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It lives...

Got it all together (sans 1 knob and the trem arm mount, both ordered) and everything worked right the first time. Rough setup and plugged it into the Ampeg combo.... Blown away, not even really setup yet and its the nicest guitar Ive ever had. pinch squeals with ease, great sustain, super low action, no rattle or buzzes.

Dropping it off this week for a really good setup, then Im plugging it into the Marshall and pissing off the neighbors..
    Attached Files
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Nice axe.

Comment

That's kick axe! Totally digging the yelllow color! Did you have it refinished? I don't recall seeing a yellow Charvel import. Definitely not run of the mill!

By the way, that's the first time I think I've ever seen an oil pan used as a guitar prop...

Comment

That color turned out so great. Everything has come together very nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          That's kick axe! Totally digging the yelllow color! Did you have it refinished? I don't recall seeing a yellow Charvel import. Definitely not run of the mill!

By the way, that's the first time I think I've ever seen an oil pan used as a guitar prop...
          A good friend of mine does custom paint on cigarette type boats, so we repianted it there. The color is actually "Donzi Yellow" And the oil pan is a Canton 12 qt for a Marine Blower motor Im putting together today.
          A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Comment

That turned out great.

Comment

Love it!

I love that color and the Black Hardware. Nicely done.
                Cheers,

Tom

Comment

Love the guitar and the color!! I`m getting a Kiesel/Carvin JB200 made in McLaren Yellow. Yours got me really thinkin` about it!

Comment

Working...
                  X