Charvel 3 DR pawnshop find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 3 DR pawnshop find

Hey guys, I'm on the fence about one I found in a pawnshop yesterday. I don't have any pics because they were giving me the stink eye. Here's what it was, a pretty heavily modified 3dr. It had a very amateur WWII graphic on it, paint runs and all, but kinda cool, a crappy replacement floyd style trem, couldn't tell on the pickups because they were painted over and a USA San Dimas plate from what looked like a 2005 reissue (chrome with 4 digits, number started with a 6 I think). I can tell it's definitely a 3dr and not a predator because of the trem route and it doesn't have the extra sculpt at the neck joint. It's a later model 3 dr because it has the floyd style nut which started coming on the predators. I'm dying to know what finish is under that paint! Structurally it is in good shape. No dings, not even a headstock chip. They have $200 on it. What's your thoughts?

At that price, I'd give it a go. I see people selling 4-digit USA plates for up to the cost of the whole guitar.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Do it

Comment

Working...
      X