Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 CX 390 with Strat head and HSH config?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 CX 390 with Strat head and HSH config?

Hello - just traded for this guy, it's in amazing shape and I am told Im the 2nd owner (purchased in LA at guitar center in 92-93). I tried to do some research and its seems that this is a early make of the CX 390 that was out from 92-95. Mine has the strat head and the HSH PU's (and not the SHS as was the case with the 92-95 make). Any other feedback / input? Seem right? Any idea how rare this is as opposed to a 92-95 CX 390? I didn't even see a pic with my config when I did a online search. Thanks folks!

http://postimg.org/gallery/2kfp2ew4i/

Grats! That's relatively rare. Non US market... it most likely came her from Japan or Australia. They don't show up very often and they're well made. As to how much rarer than one with the US market headstock, I don't think anyone knows for certain. But you certainly see far fewer of them than you do the US market models.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      Grats! That's relatively rare. Non US market... it most likely came her from Japan or Australia. They don't show up very often and they're well made. As to how much rarer than one with the US market headstock, I don't think anyone knows for certain. But you certainly see far fewer of them than you do the US market models.
      Thank-you! Plays amazing - same body size/style as my 1992 Jackson Dinky SP -which is small and super light. My first Charvel after being an admirer for 20+ years!

Comment

Working...
      X