Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gestalt" or M3+475 Charvel

Hellow everyone!
    I want to show you my Charvel. Basicly it's a Model 3 Limited '86 with Kahler Fulcrum trem and painted black neck. Then i changed Kahler with Gotoh ge1996t, installed another pickguard and...and...475.....gotoh machine heads.....and...)
    Pickups are some Fender japan(I don't know actually), ARB Rail Soloist, Seymour Duncan TB5 with split.

That Charvel with the pick guard is absolutely bad ass. How does the white neck pickup sound in that position?
    I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

how does that Floyd function with the wrong post spacing? I have several 86' model 2 and 3 with the kahler and they see no love because of the trems. I prefer the roller kahlers to the fulcrum, unless I could find some good deals on the killers like peavey used on the tracers and nitros.

Comment

Post spacing is ok now, but i did some manipulations for it) (driiiiiillllll!!) I have no problems with trem functions.
        I don't like fulcrum to, and sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarguy2237 View Post
          That Charvel with the pick guard is absolutely bad ass. How does the white neck pickup sound in that position?
          Even on first string it sounds like an ordinary neck pickup, and it is very good, because i have hot rail pickup and single coil one in neck. I wanted to find another single for virtual humbucking, but than i did what you see now.

Comment

Working...
          X