Model 7/Legend neck pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 7/Legend neck pickup

Does the Model 7/Legend come with a strat pickup in the neck or a traditional tele sized pickup? I am asking because I have one on the way and have some pickups laying around I may like to try out in the guitar. Thank you. JimC

I have two Model 7's. One with a DiMarzio Virtual T (neck Tele pickup) and the other with a stock Charvel pickup in the neck. The neck routing is oval and big enough for a strat pickup IF it has no PCB connectors hanging off the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by catzodellamarina View Post
      I have two Model 7's. One with a DiMarzio Virtual T (neck Tele pickup) and the other with a stock Charvel pickup in the neck. The neck routing is oval and big enough for a strat pickup IF it has no PCB connectors hanging off the sides.
      Thanks for the reply. I have the guitar in hand now and there does not look to be enough room for a stock tele neck pickup, it looks like the opening would be to narrow as a tele neck pickup has that protrusion where the wires come off the pickup. I hope I am wrong as I have a set of Lindy Fralin pickups I would like to install.

Comment

A Brad Paisley Signature neck pickup from APC pickups would fit I believe

I think Lindy Fralin can make them to fit?
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
        A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
          A Brad Paisley Signature neck pickup from APC pickups would fit I believe

I think Lindy Fralin can make them to fit?
          I have never heard of APC Pickups but I will look them up, EMG looks like I they would fit as well

Comment

Working...
          X