NGD Black 1995 Charvel LS-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Black 1995 Charvel LS-1

NGD Black 1995 Charvel LS-1. I just picked this up last night, its my first Charvel guitar. I have owned many Jacksons but never a charvel. I cant seem to find much info on it. I know from the serial number on the fretboard that it is a 1995 model. I will post pictures later today.

Comment

Nice! I have a Gold one. I use it for odd tunings since it is one of 2 guitars out of the 50 I own that does not have a trem!

Comment

Damn 50 guitars lol. I only have 3.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/145...orum-user-here this was the line up when I joined this forum. Bought some more since these photos. The Kramers are my 18 year old son's

Comment

Very cool! Always liked those LS-1s. The binding sets it off nicely.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It sure does look nice with the binding, only thing is someone messed up the nut. The high e string nut slot is wide and the string rubs on the fret. It looks as if someone tried to string it up as a lefty or put 12's or 13's on it and ruined it.I am getting a pro to install a new TUSQ nut on her for $35 bucks. I would do it myself but I have never replaced a plastic nut before, I have mainly had Floyd roses all my life and those are a breeze to change. There is lacquer on the sides of the nut so I want it professionally done so there is no damage to the finish or the guitar. I will post pictures of it with the new nut and after I clean it up. This is my first ever set neck guitar, I have used bolt on neck my whole life.
              Last edited by SylentCommando; 01-07-2016, 01:14 AM.

Comment

The set necks are nice, you don't see too many of those on Jacksons and Charvels. I'm sure it'll sound and play great once you get the new nut on there.

Comment

open G? Drop D? All Pantera tuning?

nice
                  sigpic
                  Action Jackson

Comment

Going to do Drop D or D tuning on her. I need to first get a new Tusq nut some ruined the one that is on there now, the high E rubs on the first fret lol. Action Jackson reminds me of the 80's lol.

Comment

Those are great guitas so good score.
                      I have had 3 of those over the years and not a bad one in the bunch.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very nice guitar!!

Comment

I think this is one to keep, They seem to be hard to find, ebay has none.

Comment

So did you get a new nut for it? And why are you selling it already?

Comment

Working...
                            X