No announcement yet.

Charvel Avengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After some more research, it looks like the neck lines up the same as all the stock pictures I could find - 17th fret is right where the body tapers to the neck. I measured the scale length and got 25.25. I think I can move the saddles back another 1/4 inch to get where I need to be. I will just have to drill new holes in the neck.

Comment

Saw another Avenger on CL in Orlando, FL. Thought I would pass it along in case a any of the JCF members in FL were still looking for one.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/msg/5744059587.html

Comment

right, so I have one of these, in red, and i'm not really that happy with it, how it sounds, now seeing as i am not a rich man, and I can't afford a EVHIII or a MESA TRI-REC, I was thinking about modding it, (replacing the pups with much better ones, would probably make me feel better about being ripped off when i bought it, and i might learn a few things) but then again, people might or would prefer it original, it's not like a super expensive guitar so would it really matter if i modded it ? also would like to add double locking trem, would this be incredibly difficult to do, i'm not too sure about the wiring schematics, got all the tools and router & stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by nothing_666 View Post
          right, so I have one of these, in red, and i'm not really that happy with it, how it sounds, now seeing as i am not a rich man, and I can't afford a EVHIII or a MESA TRI-REC, I was thinking about modding it, (replacing the pups with much better ones, would probably make me feel better about being ripped off when i bought it, and i might learn a few things) but then again, people might or would prefer it original, it's not like a super expensive guitar so would it really matter if i modded it ? also would like to add double locking trem, would this be incredibly difficult to do, i'm not too sure about the wiring schematics, got all the tools and router & stuff.
          ive got 1 that’s modded. I bought it modded with a Seymour Duncan humbucker in the bridge. I put the locking JT-590 on myself, very simple to do. If you or anyone here is interested in it, I’m def not married to it. Not that they aren’t cool and all, I’m just way more of a 24 fret guy.

Comment

Working...
          X