Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dscythe View Post
    These look awesome! I may have to borrow this idea for a future project
    Yeah, those guys that part-out those new MIM hardtails on ebay are opening up a new life for those nice old MIJ Model series necks.
    I might build another one myself soon!

Comment

Just out of curiosity where do you guys usually get your parts from? I've been checking ebay and reverb for a while and there seems to be pretty slim pickings.

Comment

I bought mine from here and there. Body from ebay (US), harware from ebay (DE), bridge pup from Thomann musicstore (DE), neck pup i found after crazy googling, from Poland. Hardest part was neck to find. I my case i found it here in Finland. It was crappy repainted Model 1 but the neck was ok on it. So overall, it took a bit of time to get everything but it's worth of it At least here in Europe it's little hard to find everything just like that.
        Seems that there's still those bodies on Ebay ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinDude View Post
          I bought mine from here and there. Body from ebay (US), harware from ebay (DE), bridge pup from Thomann musicstore (DE), neck pup i found after crazy googling, from Poland. Hardest part was neck to find. I my case i found it here in Finland. It was crappy repainted Model 1 but the neck was ok on it. So overall, it took a bit of time to get everything but it's worth of it At least here in Europe it's little hard to find everything just like that.
          Seems that there's still those bodies on Ebay ATM.
          Wow, that’s truly an international San Dimas Model 1 hardtail guitar!

Comment

Working...
          X