New member, old user id w/ pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, old user id w/ pics

Had to search but I found myself and pics from 2006. I was MadJack no 68 on the end. I kept trying to get back on here as me but the original email address was not accessible. Couldn't get admin help...too much red ted tape. I was on dial-up using netzero mail. netzero wont let me into the mail account without the phone number from 9 addresses ago. I hope the link works. Never done this before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../1DSCF1385.jpg

Your Madjack screen name was under the email of... [email protected] I can get that account back up and running for you again and just delete this one if you'd like. Send me a PM.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i now realize my own ineptitude prevented me from taking a fruitful approach. I tried 3 or 4 old email addresses, none of which were the correct one from when the account was set up. Admin had no hand in my failure. "it's nobody's fault but mine"

Comment

That Model 5 looks brand spankin' new! Nice!

Comment

Thanks to Joe, I am me again. My alter ego "whitecrow" is no more.
          "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            That Model 5 looks brand spankin' new! Nice!
            thanks! It is in excellent condition. I recently swapped out the nut and locknut for a Floyd style. Now the sustain is incredible. Also added straploks. I dont have the original Khaler trembar but all else is original. I was lucky to find one in such good condition.
            "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Working...
            X