Anyone Drop C their Model 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Drop C their Model 4?

I have a few guitars these days that don't get full use, so either sell them or make use of them. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has used a 80's Charvel for dropped tunings like C?

Find it hard to part with the Charvel collection, seeing the used market is not great at the moment.

Only when I was slacking the strings while getting it ready to ship to some other sucker er I mean buyer.

Comment

I no longer own a Charvel, but I did recently tune my '94 Dinky down to C with 13-56 gauge strings. I had it in B at first, but it was a little too floppy. Perfect in C!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I recently threw drop C on my seldom played Model 6. I don't usually do any low tunings, so I figured since I don't use the 6, give it a try. Played it for a bit, now it sits in drop C instead of sitting in standard....lol.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
          Yeah, I recently threw drop C on my seldom played Model 6. I don't usually do any low tunings, so I figured since I don't use the 6, give it a try. Played it for a bit, now it sits in drop C instead of sitting in standard....lol.
          Lol.....probably be the same. I bought a Caparison Horus recently strung for dropped C with Bare Knuckle Warpig. Something i never tried before, but i kinda like the sound.......for now. Anyway, i want to restring the Caparison for standard and use something else for the dropped C.

Thanks for the replies dudes.

Comment

Working...
          X