Charvel Dragon custom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Dragon custom!

Charvel dragon custom. material finish done by me finished in acrylic lacquer

Gfs trem/brassblock
    purple dimarzio super3 bridge and protrack neck
    gotoh pegs
    2x push pull/ 1 vol 1 tone coil tap/ 3way switch

I just finished wiring the thing up and am in the process of setting it up. I just notice one of the strings isn't even resting in the nut haha, Oh well you get the idea. I think i will be ditching this neck and going to a cbs fender style reverse headstock as i never have much luck with angled headstocks and vintage tremolos. This guitar is just a bit of fun mostly i am sure many of you will know straight away what model it is.

Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Fuck it was meant to be posted in the import charvel area. ooops sorry guys.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Having the 2 strings sharing a single nut slot must make for some cool tapping techniques!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nice paint!
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Leave the pointy on, looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
              Leave the pointy on, looks great.
              The neck isn't great, It has a slight twist in it the frets have been leveled by a rookie and it has the angled headstock. It does look cool but it doesnt function all that great. I mean i will set it up so it can be played it will just never have super action.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Comment

Purty!!!
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Do you print these wraps or buy them from somewhere?
                  Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                    Do you print these wraps or buy them from somewhere?
                    I can do either but the artwork for this one came from a shirt like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mountain-...item2ec19b9cba

Comment

I would love to see a video on how you do this with cloth material. I think a lot of these you have shown are pretty cool.

Matt
                      Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Comment

you shall not pass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matt_gu3 View Post
                          I would love to see a video on how you do this with cloth material. I think a lot of these you have shown are pretty cool.

Matt
                          What and reveal all my secrets? HA! I would like to but editing the video would be a bitch wouldn't it?

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
                          you shall not pass!!!
                          Yo i realized the other day that the lil wizards wand can act like a volume indicator.

On a side note i would love to make or mod a neck so that the fretboard extends out and runs on the same angle as the neck puppy. It would be 25 frets and i was thinking maple. But that's a dream atm i have to many other builds to finish

Don't laugh at this but i quickly just mocked up this in ps just so you get what i am talking about.
                          Last edited by charvelsteen; 01-01-2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

only 3 things i can think of at the moment.. diggin the pickup arrangement/color.. kool graphics.. needs a floyd.. LOL
                            GEAR:
                            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                            AMPS:
                            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
                              only 3 things i can think of at the moment.. diggin the pickup arrangement/color.. kool graphics.. needs a floyd.. LOL
                              thanks ya, I have about ten guitar with floyds and plus i don't mind the old vintage tremolos. The gfs unit is surprisingly good.

Comment

Working...
                              X