Ngd - mim pro mod ht 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd - mim pro mod ht 2013

First off, as always, a pleasure doing business with Curt at Squid Music in Stanton CA. I have a thing for hardtails and love my Wildcard 6, so thought I'd add another. How does it compare to the Wildcard MIJ? A little less refined comes to mind, but still very close in quality. Played it a lot over the weekend to break it in and really started to bond with it. The locking tuners are a nice touch but I miss the Dunlop strap locks. The bridge seems to be standard Fender, and comfortable to me. I like the thicker mass of the Wildcard better, but not enough to change it out anytime soon. Tone is as expected with the Duncans and my EVH III. My suggestion would be to try and play one (or more) to see if it's a worthy purchase - I find it makes a nice addition to my players collection.

Looks nice
    I really don't need another guitar but I am tempted by one of these, if they were doing a maple board hardtail I would be hiding the credit card.

Comment

Congrats! Nice looking player.

Comment

If they did this with an ebony board, i would hide the credit card.

Nice though the way it is.

Comment

Maple or ebony would be great, but that's a nice looking neck. They put a nice slab of rosewood like that on my wildcard #4.

Comment

I've been very interested in that one since they first posted pics. Very cool, man. Enjoy it
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X