Identify Craigslist Charvel Model Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify Craigslist Charvel Model Series

Someone on Craigslist in my area is selling this Model series Charvel. Neck plate says FT Worth TX Did they make allot of custom painted import model series? I dont know if the paint job is custom or not. I dont think I've ever saw this paint job on a model series. Thoughts?
    a1.jpg
    Last edited by louie088; 05-08-2013, 10:34 AM.
    2012 ESP M-1 NTB
    2008 Jackson COW Silverburst
    1988 Jackson mutt (Model 2 w/Jackson USA neck)
    1960 Les Paul Junior
    1992 Epiphone Les Paul Custom

Charvel didn't make any custom painted imports during that period. What color is it or is it a graphic? Your pic is showing up for me.

Comment

Might just be my Mac Book Pro, still kind of new, but the image is not showing up, which seems to happen more often on the Mac compared to my old pc.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Oh it wasn't just me lol.
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Sorry guys, can you see it now?
          2012 ESP M-1 NTB
          1960 Les Paul Junior

Comment

Yeah, I see it. The finish is not factory nor would appear the body is either. That might be a 3DR both with a model series neck or someone had the existing body routed. What are they asking for it?

Comment

$425. Check it out.
              http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/3787906101.html
              2012 ESP M-1 NTB
              1960 Les Paul Junior

Comment

Eh, I don't think that's to bad but I'd have to see it in person just to see what's up with the finish quality-wise.

Comment

Looks like a Charvel 3DR body, just with a regular headstock. I thought the 3DR came with a reverse headstock, not sure if they also made a similar model with a regular headstock. And as Matt B said, the graphic is not factory.

Comment

Fusion Deluxe or Predator body with a neck swap?

Comment

Body is either a 3DR or a Predator. There is a slim chance it's a USA Strat body but very slim. Go check her out and see how it looks. Definitely not a fusion deluxe. The pickups are too far apart.
                      It's pronounced soops

Comment

I just got a Mut...I dont need another right now. I do love the import Charvels thought. I would be more interested in it if it was some type of limited run of whatever import model it is.
                        2012 ESP M-1 NTB
                        1960 Les Paul Junior

Comment

I live in Pittsburgh and was all over it right when I saw it. Unless it is a USA Charvel, $425 is too much. I could go check it out and make him a ridiculous offer for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X