Any info on this guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on this guitar?

Hey, I'm thinking about buying this guitar. I liked the specs but I have no info on model, woods, pickup...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330897835063...84.m1423.l2649

any information would be great.

thanks!
    Marcelo

charvel model 1 i think. that was the first guitar i ever owned but in red.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if the body is alder or something else?

Comment

Body is basswood.
        Great guitars but that price is a bit high.
        The J-90C is one bad ass pick up.
        GC used site has a nice red one but its a model 2 they have it listed as a model 1.
        Cheaper price too.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Hey, thanks.

The problem is I'm in Brazil. I don't think guitar center would ship international.. Basically I want a Charvel with 1 humbucker, and preferrably neck through.

I really really really wanted this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123
          but the seller can't ship to Brazil, he said the size would exceed the limits, but I bought a soloist a couple of months ago and the shipping was just U$80 in a big box.

Someone wants to earn U$50 to get this guitar and then ship it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by MarceloBR View Post
            Hey, thanks.

The problem is I'm in Brazil. I don't think guitar center would ship international.. Basically I want a Charvel with 1 humbucker, and preferrably neck through.

I really really really wanted this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123
            but the seller can't ship to Brazil, he said the size would exceed the limits, but I bought a soloist a couple of months ago and the shipping was just U$80 in a big box.

Someone wants to earn U$50 to get this guitar and then ship it to me?
            Yep, you want a Model 5A.

Comment

that's a modded model 5. plus the price is a bit high. if i had the money i would help you out; i've done it before, but i'm saving up for a family trip. maybe someone else will chime in. good luck.

Comment

Hey, thanks! I'm bidding on another Model 6 now.
                My offer was just to somebody pick the guitar and ship it to me, but I would pay the seller before anything else. It would get more expensive because the shipping to USA is $50, so it's $100 plus the shipping to Brazil... I will wait the end of the other Model 6 auction, maybe it will be cheaper.

Comment

yeah, best bet is to find a seller who's willing to ship directly to brazil. patience is everything.... sooner or later a perfect deal on feebay always appears if you're patient.

Comment

Wish I could be patient man... lol

Comment

I ship to brazil all the time but I dont have anything in the specs your looking for unless you want a USA Jackson bolt on
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I wish the USA jacksons were not so pricey... but they have a place on my wish list for the future.

Comment

Marcelo I would broker one for you if you can find it and it doesnt cost me a fortune to make it happen. Look around check guitar center etc I can buy it for you if you pay me for it and shipping. I dont mind helping a forum bro out.
                          Haters gonna hate
                          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot man! I'm bidding on a model 6 from a nice seller. If I win he will ship it to me. If I don't, we can do like you said.

thanks!

Comment

Well, I won the ebay auction. Now I'll try not to think about it and wait about 3-4 weeks to finally put my hands on it.

Last edited by MarceloBR; 04-11-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X