Ngd ds2 st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd ds2 st

Early birthday gift from the wife, said she found it on ebay for really cheap. I'm loving it. The neck is what it should be, fit and finish are great. Chinese made, but the bang for the buck is there. Would I recommend one? Hell yeah! Charvel branded actives sound pretty good (don't have anything to compare them too, 'cept an 81/60.) Played it at rehearsal all night, just couldn't put it down. My cellphone pics suck, and the Trans Blue Smear looks more turqouis but here ya go:

Last edited by Scooter; 03-31-2013, 10:34 PM.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

I've got the Soloist w/Floyd in that color. Fast neck. Great finish. It's the only guitar I have with active pups. Very nice!

Comment

Nice! Am I correct in the only difference between the DS2 and DS3 is the Blackouts?
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Nice! I love these guitars and the blue smear is my favorite color! Great score and Happy Birthday!

Comment

Sweet!
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I have the same exact guitar. Got it cheap on ebay. Great bang for the buck. Enjoy it.

Comment

My day isn't until the 6th, but thanks!
              Originally posted by warlok View Post
              Nice! Am I correct in the only difference between the DS2 and DS3 is the Blackouts?
              I don't really know for sure. These sound like actives, but not like EMGs. It could be the wood too though. This guitar is warm sounding, and I am diggin' the tone. IMO Charvel has a winner. Now I need a trans red with a Floyd....
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
              X