NGD (Well almost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD (Well almost)

I will be the proud owner of a mint goldtop Charvel LS-6 this week. It looks just like this one. You do not see these everyday and after reading about them, I learned that they used the hottest humbuckers that were used by Charvel at the time. (I hope I read that info right) Have any of you had experience with this model? I love my Model 6 and I think that this LS1 will fit right in at the Jones house.

I have one identical to yours that I bought just last month. I love that thing. I had a push-push tone pot installed to coil-split both humbuckers. Supposedly they came in gold, black and blue but I've never seen a pic of a blue one.

Comment

Originally posted by ranman View Post
      I have one identical to yours that I bought just last month. I love that thing. I had a push-push tone pot installed to coil-split both humbuckers. Supposedly they came in gold, black and blue but I've never seen a pic of a blue one.
      How is the neck on yours? I know on my Model 6 it is the best neck I have ever played but since the LS1 is a little different animal, is it as good?

Comment

wow, you don't see those. Very cool. I look forward to your review
        Hail yesterday

Comment

The neck feels great, but it's a bit thicker than my Model 6; it's very close to my 750XL though the LS-1 is a little narrower at the nut. Access to the upper frets (say past the 19th or 20th fret) is tough because of the set neck joint design, though.

Comment

Cool guitar. That is on my wish list.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
            X