Pro mod or Dead calm Aqua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro mod or Dead calm Aqua

Ok looking at both of these at a local guitar center and am very tempted to get both. Wondering which was preferred but people who had both of them.
    It's pronounced soops

the aquas are killer, great tops.

Comment

I played and loved both.....Just trying to figure out while I'm going to get. I honestly may get both and sell all other guitars I have. Both necks were awesome and played great and sounded different but still great.
      It's pronounced soops

Comment

My Aqua has a flamed neck, but the tone and playability are really awesome. I was playing it yesterday in my rotation, and thought "damn what a nice guitar".

I built my ProMod from high end parts and it's great too, but I used an A2 JB and it's a little less to my liking tone wise than the stock JB.

What color is the ProMod?
        Last edited by DonP; 02-24-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I played both of them too. I was considering the aqua but I bought a Soloist Pro. I cant believe they are still there. I think they have been there since thanksgiving.

Comment

Wow really? Those are the one's I'm looking at. The salesman says they were bought new from Fullers music in Austin at the Dallas guitar show. The aqua plays amazing and I have a dislike for rosewood if that tells you anything. They both played really great and different. I think I may get both and unloading a couple guitar I already have that I don't play.
            It's pronounced soops

Comment

That's the best thing to do if you have the money.You can always sale one or both later.

Comment

Love my Aqua.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Well bought them both. Will post pics soon!
                  It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
                  X