Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan Distortion / Model 3

Hello,
    The model 3 sounds pretty thin at band practice through my JCM800. I have used Seymour Duncan's in my guitars in the past at those pickups really seem to complement my Amplifier. I kinda wanted to keep the Charvels all original but at the same want to be stage worthy you know. But it is just a pickup, I will of course hold on to the stock Jackson pickup in case I ever decide to reinstall it.
    Ill let you guys know how it goes.
    2012 ESP M-1 NTB
    2008 Jackson COW Silverburst
    1988 Jackson mutt (Model 2 w/Jackson USA neck)
    1960 Les Paul Junior
    1992 Epiphone Les Paul Custom

If you are careful, you can pull the cover off the Jackson pickup and it should fit over the Duncan Distortion, so you can have an OEM "look". This won't work on F spaced pickups however.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      If you are careful, you can pull the cover off the Jackson pickup and it should fit over the Duncan Distortion, so you can have an OEM "look". This won't work on F spaced pickups however.
      Wow, didn't know you couldn't do that. Thanks Don.
      2012 ESP M-1 NTB
      2008 Jackson COW Silverburst
      1988 Jackson mutt (Model 2 w/Jackson USA neck)
      1960 Les Paul Junior
      1992 Epiphone Les Paul Custom

Comment

I've got a HSS strat with a Duncan Distortion and two Hot Rails. That is a great combo if those J100's don't work out with it.

Comment

Working...
        X