No announcement yet.

NGD. Unsure of model but its awesome!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD. Unsure of model but its awesome!!

Just grabbed this today. I don't really know import Charvels too well. What did I get?

Its in really good condition, but a good amount of belt buckle rash on the back -who cares, you don't see that part, right?. 5 way switch splits the coils. Appears to be a set neck, mahogany with maple top, RW fretboard, top mounted schaller. I've always wanted a guitar with reverse sharkies and standard headstock.

Hopfully I'll have another NGD with a model 6 next week. I really shouldn't buy so many guitars since I'm trying to sell some, but I can't resist with these old Charvels!

Sorry I didn't GTWGITS!!! I thought I did, but missed the tip of the headsock!

it's a 750XL. Nice score
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice score. It's worth some good coin, hopefully you got it at a steal. I got a steal on my 750xl and coincidentally, my very next score was a Model 6. Enjoy!!
      My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Most of us that know charvels want one, you just go out and get one without knowing what it is. some guys have all the luck. congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          Most of us that know charvels want one, you just go out and get one without knowing what it is. some guys have all the luck. congrats.

Hah, if it helps, I knew it was quality!

Comment

I just want to second what Rich#6 said, damn it!

I don't want to know what you got that for if you just bought it not knowing what it was, I suspect the seller probably didn't know either and when you tell us the $ exchanged I would start weeping.

Comment

Those are the cream of the crop.Good score.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Well? How much did you pay?
                I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

580. I contacted the guy after I found out what it was and offered him some more, but he said it was fine.

I'm actually not bonding with it, who knows it may show up in the classifieds soon.

Comment

I believe they are short scale so that might be why no instant love.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

sweet deal! Man I had to work to get mine.
                      1989 Magenta Charvel 650XL (Now my main guitar) , 1989 White Charvel 650XL, 1989 Trans Amber 750 XL, 1989 Cherry Sunburst 750XL Abortion,1990 Jackson soloist ATT pro Trans Red, 1993 Jackson Dinky Std Black with pick guard , 1992 Jackson Stealth Ex repainted, 1994 JDR-94, 1994 JDR-94, 1995 DR3 (Old Main Guitar) trans purple quilted maple picture , 2002 RR5 white and gold, 1988 Model 4 cobalt blue, 1993 Jackson Fusion Std black, 1990's Alvarez Fusion acoustic electric cutaway, 2009 Alvarez AD60ck Koa acoustic electric cutaway. Crate BV-150 Heads, SKB PS55 pedal Board, Shure wireless

Comment

give it a chance, I think you'll like it...the short scale is nice once you feel it...
                        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                          Sorry I didn't GTWGITS!!! I thought I did, but missed the tip of the headsock!
                          YOU STUPID BASTARD!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

^
                            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I can see where this post is headed......................... Duck INCOMING!!!!!!
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X