Any lefties here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lefties here?

Just curious if there are any lefty players here, I saw a Model 3 lefty on the Tulsa CL. And for a good price.

A few DK2L's about if you look also. Personally I think left handed people should be shot. No seriously well handy on site for those tight situations where a right handed person hasn't got the strength or co-ordination. Although I taught myself to be ambidextrous with a shovel/

Of course the other option is to get a conventional neck, swap the nut and have an aftermarket body made up for it and buy a left handed floyd? I did that with a DK2L neck ironically enough for a right handed guitar just recently, although there is a whole DK2L on ebay for $200. Reverse sharkies....
    Last edited by ginsambo; 12-03-2012, 03:16 AM.
    You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

The same person is also selling a mid 80's Kramer Baretta lefty.

Comment

Amimbari is a lefty; he should be along shortly. Although he just bought a DK2L.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes I did just buy the CAR DK2L. That black one for 200 ( if that is the one your talking about ) was chrome hardware = ugly+ the CAR unit has SD not DD pickups and I got the CAR unit for 300 with a case shipped.
          that's why I didn't post earlier. Now if you see a lefty bass, let me know.

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

As far as I see the persons asking $400 for both left handed guitars. I'm sure the Model series Charvel would go for $200.It's just a matter of asking, I'd think the Kramer would be the better deal if it is from the 80's.

Comment

Working...
            X