Know what this is? - charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know what this is? - charvel

I just saw this charvel in a local music store. It's pretty beat up cosmetically, but think it is solid enough to maybe be fixed up enough to play. It has a seymour duncan in the bridge position, licensed floyd rose, and a standard charvel neck plate that has the companies address. Sorry, I didn't think to take a pic of the neck plate or serial #.

Like i said, it is in pretty bad shape, but think there is hope. The owner wants to sell for $250.00 out the door with a set of new strings. Thoughts?

He says it is American made, but the tag says MIJ.
    Last edited by stevoc; 11-20-2012, 07:12 PM.
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

I think you have broken links. It says page not found...
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

There we go....pics posted. Sorry about that.
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Looks like a Charvel Fusion Deluxe with some changed out stuff and body work.

Comment

The tag did say a fusion. I asked if there was some route work done...something didn't look right in the bridge cavity.

Comment

Someone messed with it . I bump in to stock / unmolested ones at reasonable prices every so often. I have a couple very clean ones and they play great. One was $280 w/case and the other was $375 w/case. Just an f.y.i.

Comment

For $250, why not?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                For $250, why not?
                If anything, I can give it a proper burial, right?

Comment

Indeed. Let us know what happens.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by axmann View Post
                    Looks like a Charvel Fusion Deluxe with some changed out stuff and body work.
                    +1, but other than the aftermarket paint job, I'm not seeing any other changes. Looks stock to me. I'd love to try a maple board Fusion. Offer him $200 and wave the bills in his face. Make sure they are all 1's so it looks like a lot of money

Comment

it's indeed a short scale charvel fusion deluxe. here's one of mine:

the routing is not at the bridge but at the slanted single. the owner routed out the bottom so single pickups with a flange on the base will fit. the stock single is not shaped like a v.

Comment

$200 may be too much. Go for $150.

Comment

Working...
                        X