NGD wildcard #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD wildcard #4

Just traded my Epiphone zakk wylde les paul staright up for a wildcard #4, and i love it.

congrats. sold mine not that long ago. very much regretting that decision. great deal to.

Comment

I'm keeping mine. Mine has a nice flamey neck. Too bad the rosewood hides much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino View Post
        Just traded my Epiphone zakk wylde les paul staright up for a wildcard #4, and i love it.

Thats got the be one of the steals of the month for sure Love mine- It can totally hang with my USA Charvel...You will not regret that move!

Comment

ya i was really surprized he went for even trade, there's no comparison between the two guitars.
          Last edited by Dino; 10-01-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Congrats... You gotta love that neck... I`ll be hanging onto mine!

Comment

Enjoying mine too. Great neck and you can get alot of different tones out of it. I'm still trying to find a better amp to get more out of it.

Comment

I'm starting to like mine more than my USA Charvel.. Mainly because of the wieght differencee.. As much as I love the SD III, the mahogany body gets a bit heavy afer awhile.. The Wildcard had a nasty bite and is half the weight. And the neck is AWESOME!!
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                X