Charvel Predator value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Predator value?

Somebody on CL has a good looking original condition Predator with OHSC. He's interested in my Epi LPC.

I HATE Les Pauls. I bought it because it was pretty. I think I'm "hooking him up" so to speak, but I don't mind because I HATE that damn guitar.

What do you guys think?
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

I've sold them for close to $400. I also just paid $350 for one and $240 for another.

Comment

Depending on the day and the condition they can bring good money. I dont think your hooking him up at all depending on which epi it is.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I have a couple. One is a really clean metalic red. All original with a beat up original case. Paid $325 .The other one has a beat up body that someone hammered power chords with a spiked bracelet. The neck and hardware are all nice though. It's going to get some paint work soon. No case. Around $175/$200 I think it was . I like them and find them very playable. I also like the sound of the stock humbucker in them.

Comment

Here's the listing, as long as you guys promise not to snipe me :P

http://greenville.craigslist.org/msg/3246305903.html
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

That looks like the one I sold here in Denver not too long ago. Great playing guitars, but I am a maple board guy.

Comment

Working...
            X