Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maples good.

But ebony is better :O
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Yep it is.
    I personally will ALWAYS gravitate towards the darker wood fretboards. Maple just doesn't really do much for me.

Cept for the So-cal...Looks good on that.

But again, ebony would be better!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
      But ebony is better
      Amen, brother!
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Ebony is always better.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Too bad about the cut off headstock
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Too bad about the cut off headstock
            Yeah it has the same headstock as the charvels have I didn't get it all in the picture sorry Ron. Not really hehehe :-P sorry that is!
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Smartphone dumb guy.

Comment

Working...
              X