NGD Magenta Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Magenta Predator

got this one stupid cheap from GC. It has a thicker neck then the other predators I've had. more like the 3DR neck. Mint but needs a set up badly.

great guitar, i dig it!

Comment

stupid cheap is the best way to get them.

Looks good. Is it as red as it looks in your pic?

Glad you've finally settled on a Super Villain handle too
      Hail yesterday

Comment

You would think living near Orlando, that i can come across nicer stuff like this, but NOOO! The pawn shops are full of shit shit shit..
        GC and Sam Ass are full of Fender/Gibson products with a smattering of ESP/LTD blinged out guitar.Oh a wierd selection of Gretches?? Forget BC Rich or Jackson...I have YET to see/play a Pro Mod or Desolation Series Charvel. I don't want a damn Squire or Laguna if your giving them away! I fell like I live in BFrigginE! Heading down to Ft Lauderdale/Boca for the weekend perhaps SOMEONE has a guitar such as this. Really wanting to try out the Adrian Smith or new X series.
        ANYWAY!, Sorry to bitch, Great grab Rich#6. That is RED, LOL!

Comment

Glad you've finally settled on a Super Villain handle too
          ??
          Is it as red as it looks in your pic?
          It's a very deep dark metallic pink.
          sixx_gunner I have yet to play a new charvel and have only seen a few new Jacksons. You would think living right outside one of the largest cities in the country that our GC and Sam Ash's would have some inventory of these but the sam ash has not had any new charvels since the promods and rarely got any new japanese jacksons and has only a few x series. the GC had one x series no SDX and one scott ian soloist. The GC by me is even at it's old location was the first superstore guitar center opened in 1980.

Comment

Yah, I would think you'd have your paws all over good stuff being by the Windy City. It's unreal sometimes. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              ??
              "Magenta Predator"
              It's a very deep dark metallic pink.
              wow, looks a really vibrant red in your pic
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally Posted by Rich#6??
                "Magenta Predator"
                oh that's bad.
                Here's a few pictures outside (cloudy day today)

Comment

My buddy played a brand new Magenta Predator back in our band days...I would have jumped on that, especially if it was "stupid cheap" as you say. Why can't I find deals like that?!

I see one on the GC site right now for $499. Please tell me you didn't pay $499, cuz that aint cheap.
                  Last edited by MarkThomas; 09-14-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

It was 240 something.

Comment

Wow! Great deal! I would be happy to give you $250 right now

Comment

this one's a keeper.

Comment

My 'first lady' Surfcaster is that same color- Love it.
                          I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Working...
                          X