post your charvel fusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post your charvel fusions

i'm usually a kramer guys but after getting a nightswan and proaxe, i'm now addicted to short-scale guitars. i love my charvel fusions... can't get enough out of these short-scale guitars. anyone else have fusions they owe (or have owned) that you can post? show 'em off!
    Here are mine:

with emgs:

luv the crackle finish on this one:

never played jackson fusions though... maybe in the future i'll get one. i hear they're short-scale too.

post your fusions away!

Comment

my long lost twin!!

Comment

Awesome!!!! Someone else put up pics of their fusions and I was blown away by those aswell. I have a Charvette from that era that's the short scale with a floyd and rosewood neck HSS with all Seymour Duncan pups. I've had it sense 92/3ish and still love to play it. The lightest guitar I own. Beautiful guitars thanks for sharing guys.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

btw, does anyone know if the fusion specials (the last white one with two stacked singles in the bridge position) suppose to come with a single locking schaller? i thought only the 275 deluxe (22 fret version) came with the single locking trem?

i'm thinking of upgrading the trem with a floyd special.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
            Awesome!!!! Someone else put up pics of their fusions and I was blown away by those aswell. I have a Charvette from that era that's the short scale with a floyd and rosewood neck HSS with all Seymour Duncan pups. I've had it sense 92/3ish and still love to play it. The lightest guitar I own. Beautiful guitars thanks for sharing guys.
            some of the charvettes came with pretty wild colors.. colors that i have never seen on a charvel fusion (or maybe i just haven't seen enough of those to know). what color is yours?

Comment

wow, love those orange ones! I have some Fusions, but no Charvels.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I've got this (sorry about the poor quality pic).

I like it very much, in all it's ridiculous finish glory
                The trem is unbelievable, stays in tune what ever you do.
                The bridge pickup (J90C I think) is awesome but it makes the neck pickup seem really, really weedy.

Comment

Mine is a red crackle finish. It's pretty rough after several years of use. It's gonna get a Bengal refinish in the next few months. Just not sure what color I'ts gonna end up being.

Originally posted by moku View Post
                  some of the charvettes came with pretty wild colors.. colors that i have never seen on a charvel fusion (or maybe i just haven't seen enough of those to know). what color is yours?
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Ive got a charvette model 275 deluxe fusion. I will be buried with that thing. it smokes alot of higher up guitars.
                    I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by elrrek View Post
                      I've got this (sorry about the poor quality pic).

I like it very much, in all it's ridiculous finish glory
                      The trem is unbelievable, stays in tune what ever you do.
                      The bridge pickup (J90C I think) is awesome but it makes the neck pickup seem really, really weedy.
                      that's a pretty cool finish.

Comment

Thanks moku, I believe it's called "Rainbow crackle" but every since my girl friend saw it and started laughing it's been "My Little Pony" crackle :P

That orange you and MountainDog have though is amazing. I'd love one that colour with a maple board.

Comment

does anyone else have charvel fusions? so that's all the charvel fusions among the members here?

Comment

Quit your beggin'!

Here's mine. Sorry for the quality. I'm currently on the lookout for one with a maple fingerboard.

Comment

Love the Fusions

Here are my 2 fusions. The first one is the rainbow crackle. I bought this guitar brand new, I think in '91. The second is the Ferrari red. I picked this up a few months ago off the Bay. The first one has an SD Full Shred in the bridge position and factory neck pickup. The second has a Dimarzio Fred in the Bridge position and a Cruiser for the neck.

The last pic is before I switched out the pickups (for those that like the whole guitar in the shot).
                              Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Comment

Working...
                              X