Model 2 price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2 price

hey i have come across a model 2, its black, body is in decent shape with minor scratches, straight neck, pretty sure the pickup is not original (has a hot rail humbucker now) and missing the arm for the floyd rose.
    anyways the guy wants $350.00 for it and was wondering if thats a fair deal. I've been looking for a model series for awhile but don't see many for sale here in Winnipeg. Is the model 2 a decent guitar and is it a big deal that it has a hot rail pickup?

thanks

Model 2's are great. I ended up selling my USA Jackson Soloist and USA Jackson Fusion because I liked the Model 2's so much. Five years ago $300 to $350 was the normal price for a Model 2 in good condition. They are great guitars for the money. If it were in real good shape $350 is a fair deal. I'd try to get it for less, but if you pay $350 you won't be hurting yourself. J90 and J80 pickups are fairly easy to come across. I prefer the J90's myself.

Comment

well thanks for the info, i went to look at it and it wasn't in the best condition, he dropped his price to $300.00 but i still passed on it. i would really like to find a nice model 4.

Comment

Working...
      X