Help in identifying Charvel guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in identifying Charvel guitars

This is my first post - I own two Charvel guitars that I am considering selling. I have owned them both for over twenty years. I bought them new. After hours of research I have established that the blue one is possibly a 650XL and the black one a Model 7. Any advice though about their identity would be appreciated. If anyone knows roughly what they would be worth (in US or Australian dollars) that would be helpful.

Hopefully the links to the images will work.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The black one is a "Legend" ! Model 7 would have the "Guitar-Logo"
    uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Originally posted by Franx View Post
      The black one is a "Legend" ! Model 7 would have the "Guitar-Logo"
      Black one solved. Just the blue one. Thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

Blue is a 650XL. Sales were really hot about 6 months ago easily going over $500. Now prices seem to be stuck at $500 and not go any higher. Check ebay completed.

The Legend is a hard one to price. If you find a nut, you might get up to $500. But without a nut, likely in the $300 range.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          Blue is a 650XL. Sales were really hot about 6 months ago easily going over $500. Now prices seem to be stuck at $500 and not go any higher. Check ebay completed.

The Legend is a hard one to price. If you find a nut, you might get up to $500. But without a nut, likely in the $300 range.
          Thanks for your help on this. I appreciate it. Is there a reason why sales have declined? I am wondering if it is worth holding onto them... The drama is the guitars are here in Australia so the chances of a local buyer may not be so great. I couldn't imagine what it might cost to ship one internationally but if someone really wanted it I could make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nigelj View Post
            Is there a reason why sales have declined?
            Likely because the economy declined.

Comment

Working...
            X