Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is making the best fitting aftermarket So Cal pickguard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is making the best fitting aftermarket So Cal pickguard?

Who is making the best fitting aftermarket So Cal pickguard?

Nothing more annoying that spending over $75 for a custom pickguard and having it not line up like the stock one.

I want to make my MIJ Charvel So Cal into a one hum version and need a single ply white pickguard that matches the original one.

Any suggestions please?

I just emailed the same question to Charvel customer service and this is their reply:

Thank you for your email. Your best source for this custom pickguard would be www.pickguards.com

Best Regards,

Eric Molinari
    Consumer Relations Representative
    Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
    17600 N. Perimeter Dr., Suite 100
    Scottsdale, AZ 85255
    (480) 845-5132
    [email protected]

Comment

Awesome!

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Why not send your orig to Budman at www.fretsonthenet.net and have him build you up a perfect fit custom one?
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I got mine from WARMOTH and from here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Strat-Pickgu...ht_5905wt_1164Both companies PG fit perfect on my 2 so cal'sthe second place GUITARPARTSONLINE has em cheap enough that i bought several different ones with diff colors,pu layouts ,etc THE only THING is warmoth offers the PG in a matte finish the other seller has em only in gloss which i think makes the so cal look better anyway!
          Last edited by CHARVEL_strat_81; 07-14-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X