Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which model is this toothpaste logo charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which model is this toothpaste logo charvel?

This doesnt seem to quite match up to the catalogs and models I am familiar with. Can any of you give me an idea? The 275 doesnt have the same cutaway, is it a fusion? If so why cant I find a slanted hum fusion in the catalogs?

Damn...as I get done writing this I realize the pic I took on my phone didnt save. So I guess I have to explain the guitar.
    Obviously as the title shows this is a toothpaste logo Japanese neck from 89-90. Body is red H-S config with a slanted Hum with pickup ring, Single coil is straight. It has a Charvel/Jackson labeled floyd copy, it actually has jackson and charvel written on it, along with licensed floyd, etc. Not sure which verson of trem it is for sure.

I dont know if anyone can help with just a description. Im concerned the trem isnt original to the guitar.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brett

scroll down to the bottom and put cursor over the model number: http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/char...rt-guitars.php

Comment

sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

thanks moku...it appears to be a fusion special although it has a regular hum with a pickup ring, not that offset double single coil thing. I guess someone could have routed it larger for a normal hum.

Yes nimitz I know....I thought I took the pic, but it didnt save. Sorry....

Comment

Working...
        X