Why can't I find a Fusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I find a Fusion?

I've been looking for a Fusion for freaking months, and can't find one that I can actually pull the trigger on. WTF?

When I wasn't "looking", I could fing the sea foam green and flourescent orange ones all the damn time. Now I don't see any, or they sell for stupid amounts, or have cracks.

I want a green or orange one with maple board. Is that too much to ask? Jeesh, lol.

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
    I want a green or orange one with maple board. Is that too much to ask? Jeesh, lol.
    It might be. I've never seen either with a maple board. Just went through a few catalogues on Henrik's site and can't find either colour offered on Fusions.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I've seen plenty of them in green and orange. I missed out on a green one with maple a few weeks back. There is an orange one on ebay right now that I am watching, but I am sure it will get too high.

Guess I will end up biting the bullet and overpaying.

I wish my Model 6 would sell....

Comment

Examples:

Comment

ah, there you go! I assumed you were talking about Jackson Fusions in this section.

Both great looking guitars. I can see why you're jonesing for one. Any chance of picking up a black one cheap and having it resprayed?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Looking for something like this ?

uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Hey Franx! Was gibts?
              If ever that thing is for sale you need to drop ,e a line

Comment

That's EXACTLY what I want

Comment

Working...
                X