Charvel Kelly.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Kelly.....

Im about to bust over one of these things. Anybody got a lead on where to find one? Ebay turned up exactly jack shit on one.
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

never heard of an import Charvel version
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I dont remember where i saw it, but its one of those things that is evidently rare enough that somebody would hang on to it for dear life. import or not. i cant find on anywhere, but coincidently i found a pic of one on google. it was hsh. look in my sig. i MIGHT have one. biiiiig maybe, but ill have to dig through some research. if it is, ill definitely replace the neck w a charvel. then ill have an excuse to build another project.
      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

If you're talking about this one http://prodam.zak.slando.com.ua/uzhg..._39132712.html that looks pretty fake to me though I'm no Kelly expert by any means.

I have seen Rhoads with Charvel Logos done for (Whats the name of the place drum city guitar world(?) ) a number of years ago so it's possibly it was a customs shop. But that guitar there is a bolt and the body just looks wrong to me.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Here's another (I'm guessing the same guitar) http://sweetguitars.ru/good.php?id=818&archive=

looks like there are no bevils on that guitar. I'm sure a real Kelly expert will be along but man that looks really wrong compared to my kelly
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Looks like a nice guitar anyway, looks like real jackson/charvel neck, floyd looks like it may be an ofr too?

Comment

Looks like a mutt don't think Charvel ever did a kelly import.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

You guys know that audiozone link that has all the j/c catalogs? i found it in there. think it was a 93 charvel catalog. check it out man. And as far as i know, they did import them for at least 3 years. But my hsh kelly is sadly just one that somebody routed the middle p/u into and not a true factory option. but then again, idk if it was ever an option, because i cant find that one pic for the life of me now.

Comment

Working...
                X