Pictures of a Threesome (3 Charvel's you sicko's)Model 1C , 3 and 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of a Threesome (3 Charvel's you sicko's)Model 1C , 3 and 6

Well the Model 1C (RICH#6 was right) arrived today. It is MINT beyond MINT. The original owner claimed to have never played it and he did not exaggerate. I see only one mark on the whole axe and it looks like it might just be in the original paint flaw size of a pin head. The neck looks killer and the frets are untouched-----I mean I don't think a string has touched them no bullshit. The strings have to come off right now. The case is mint too.

In this picture the Model1C, Model3 and Model 6 all in electric blue

Charvel Threesome.jpgCHARVEL 1C BODY.jpgCHARVEL 1C HS.jpgCHARVEL 1C NECK.jpgMODEL1C.jpg

cool!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Very nice. Nothing like those "under the bed for 30 years" deals.

Comment

Awesome! That fretboard on the Model 3 is really dark. I love the Model series guitars. Congrats!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Nice score! I have two 1Cs in the stable. One in candy red and the other in the same electric blue color. With the maple neck, that blue really pops.

Comment

Actually, that's a model 3A in the middle. The model 3 has 2 singles and 1 hum with dots and no active electronics.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                Actually, that's a model 3A in the middle. The model 3 has 2 singles and 1 hum with dots and no active electronics.
                Yes it is a 3a but it has dots and no active electronics.

Comment

Details,details,details. You are right it does have dots. It doesn't have active electronics either. Oh and it is a Model 3A.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                    Very nice. Nothing like those "under the bed for 30 years" deals.
                    unless its a sandwich or a cat that your buying. then its not as desirable of a scenario.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      unless its a sandwich or a cat that your buying. then its not as desirable of a scenario.
                      But, what if its a 30 year old box of peeps? Hmm, vintage peeps, yummy.

Comment

Those "vintage" peeps are currently under investigation and have been seized by the same wing of the government that raided Gibson.
                        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
                        X