No announcement yet.

je1200 delete??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it stayed in its case mostly. i already took the thing out. now its my main guitar
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

I'm of the opinion to yank them. Old school, tone sucking. They have their niche, just not in my guitar sound. If you're shooting for that sound, that's a different ballgame. I'm done w/Jackson pickups and/or preamps. Again, some luv em, I don't. Would be cool to have one guitar with them, but, I have a few guitars and need em all with my setup.

If you want a preamp, I like the EMG PA-2, it's clean and imparts nothing to the sound really.

Comment

Does any one have a diagram or know where i can get one. I yanked the je-1200 boost out of my model 6. I wired in 2 500k pots but it is the first time i've wired in pots. The volume works but the tone works like a volume. What did i do wrong? Thanks!

Comment

Sixer, you gotta have a capacitor on the tone pot. check this out http://www.stewmac.com/freeinfo/Elec...ms/i-5400.html
          Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Thanks jacksonkellyfreak. I found a diagram on the Diamarzio sight as well.

Comment

No problem man.

Comment

Working...
              X