Help on ID'ing my charvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on ID'ing my charvette

Hello,I need some help on figuring out what model my Charvette I got for Christmas this year is, it has a 24-fret bolt on neck, a charvel licensed Floyd Rose and two single coil pups with a humbucker in the bridge,made in japan with an alder body and a serial number of 014047,no tone knob. I have searched everywhere, but I cannot figure out what it is.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
    I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Nice guitars. Fusion scale, Charvette 270. http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...n%2FPage07.jpg

Comment

How much is this thing worth,and mine is black,itds the 270,I think.

also,is the trem any good,and is it replaceable with a OFR?
      Last edited by guitarguy2237; 01-10-2012, 06:52 PM.
      I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Comment

Although they play nice, not worth a lot at this point. You can check but I don't think there are a lot of these on Ebay completed listings but if I had to guess, between $200 and $300 with a case.

Comment

I'd say closer to $90
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well thats good,looks like ill use at a beater for gigging,after i fihure out a new trem for it,seeing as no one has replacement ones.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarguy2237 View Post
              ... is the trem any good,and is it replaceable with a OFR?
              The trem is a Jackson JT-6, so it is replaceable with an OFR !
              http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/TremoloInfoProject.htm
              uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Polish that turd!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its the best guitar i've got,only been playing a year. gotta make due. and the trem isnt a JT-6 as far as I can tell,dosent look anything like one.Did they use any other trems on them?
                  Last edited by guitarguy2237; 01-12-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

IMO, these are decent guitars and it really depends on each individual situation so ignore Ron's funny comments about turd polishing. Many of us on the board do a fair amount of polishing turds (me included, and the rest of you know who you are).

And yes, they used a 'Charvel' branded JT580 trem in addition to the JT6 on these models.

Comment

Working...
                    X