Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it?

What model is this http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...0913/photo.jpg

Looks like a 375 Deluxe with the bridge hum cover removed.

http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...9Imports03.jpg
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

+1 for finally figuring out how to post pictures (well, not really)

but....

-1000 for starting yet ANOTHER thread to do so
      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

But I didnt think they came in hunter green

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. Could be a refin. But all else points to 375.

Comment

hunter green this, hunter green that, sheesh!

I believe it's Forest Green.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer x you seem to know. Well I am just new to this thing and not trying to be a burden what can you tell me about that guitar. Year and value. Also the model 1a what's a good value on them

Comment

It's probably not a refin. The dark metallic green color showed up on some of the models without being listed in the catalog. The 375 was available from '89 to '91, and I think they tend to go for around $300 or so. Model 1A usually goes for less. More in the $200 - $250 range. I don't follow eBay like I used to, so I might be a bit off, but things have stayed pretty flat for a while.

Comment

I have 300 in Both guitars thanks everyone for the help my next guitar will be a Kramer focus 6000 150 at local pawnshop

Comment

I think you would get more out of the model 1a then the 375, the 375 with the trans finishes tend to sell better.
                    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I have seen a 375 used in a shop once in that same color so I would say that it is a factory paint job.
                      Guitars:
                      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                      1988 Model 2,
                      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                      RR3
                      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                      2005 SG Special

Comment

Working...
                      X